The physicians and staff at The Spine Center provide comprehensive services for our patients, seeking to employ minimally-invasive techniques when possible and prioritizing patient well-being. Our physicians are supported by a highly certified staff of registered nurses, X-Ray technicians, and administrative personnel.
We have Bi-Lingual staff (Spanish and Polish), who will be able to assist you throughout your visit.
For more information on specific treatments and services, select any of the problems and treatments below.
- Cervical & Lumbar Stenosis
- Cervical & Lumbar Herniated Discs
- Low Back Pain
- Work Injuries to the Spine
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Tumors
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Cervical & Lumbar Decompression
- Cervical & Lumbar Laminectomy
- Cervical & Lumbar Spinal Fusion
- Anterior Spinal Fusion
- Pediatric and Adult Scoliosis Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Osteotomy
- Artificial Disc Replacement for Cervical and Lumbar Spine
- Robotic Spinal Surgery
- Cervical Laminoplasty