New Patient Information
Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 10:30am
Making Your First Appointment
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays films and MRI’s
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- Revised Registration Form 2019 – Download a Patient Registration here
Please contact us ahead of coming in to schedule your visit. For information on our requirements for cancellations as well as our policy on no shows, please visit our office policies page which covers a range of important things to know about our office.
Download Additional Patient Forms
The following forms should be completed and brought with you to your first visit or completed and submitted online. If you have any questions regarding the forms, feel free to contact us at (847) 628-8147.
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
Insurance & Responsibilities
Reviews, treatments, and surgeries may be covered by your health insurance. To see if your insurance coverage includes The Spine Center, contact your provider with the phone number on your insurance card. If you do not see your plan listed, contact us during business hours to verify. It is your responsibility to call to confirm.
If your injury is related to work (i.e. a Workers’ Comp Claim), it is your responsibility to obtain approval for each claim. Without approval for doctors’ visits, you may be responsible for paying the bill.
Office Visit Policy: Procedures & Guidelines for Covid-19
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our patients and visitors during Covid-19. The following procedures and guidelines are in place for office visit appointments until further notice:
- Masks are required at all times while on the hospital campus and in all of the buildings.
- Patients are allowed one caregiver or visitor to attend the appointment with them.
- Please enter through the Lutheran General main hospital entrance, the Parkside entrance is closed to patients and visitors.
- You will have a health screening before being allowed to enter.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, coughing, sneezing, flu-like symptoms or recent contact with someone who is ill.
- After your health screening, please follow the signs directing you to the Parkside building elevator ‘P’. If you are unable to walk, there is wheelchair escort available for you.
- All elevators have a limit of 2 passengers per car.
- While in our waiting room lobby, please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Please allow enough extra time before your appointment to accommodate these new procedures.