Spinal Surgeries and Services
The physicians and staff at The Spine Center provide comprehensive services for our patients, seeking to employ minimally-invasive techniques when possible and prioritizing patient well-being. Our physicians are supported by a highly certified staff of registered nurses, X-Ray technicians, and administrative personnel. Request an appointment today for consultation and more information on how we can help you.
We have Bi-Lingual staff (Spanish and Polish), who will be able to assist you throughout your visit.
For more information on specific treatments and services, select any of the problems and treatments below.
Spinal Conditions & Injuries We Treat
- Cervical & Lumbar Stenosis
- Cervical & Lumbar Herniated Discs
- Low Back Pain
- Work Injuries to the Spine
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Tumors
Treatments & Procedures We Specialize In
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Cervical & Lumbar Decompression
- Cervical & Lumbar Laminectomy
- Cervical & Lumbar Spinal Fusion
- Anterior Spinal Fusion
- Pediatric and Adult Scoliosis Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Osteotomy
- Artificial Disc Replacement for Cervical and Lumbar Spine
- Robotic Spinal Surgery
- Cervical Laminoplasty
Medical Legal Work
- Personal Injury
- Independent Medical Evaluation
- Expert Record Reviews
Dr. Bernstein confirmed my symptoms were due to a case of cervical radiculopathy stemming from a cervical herniated disc. He confirmed this diagnosis via MRI. I was in pain, had limited mobility, erratic sleep patterns - it was horrible. Now, I have comfort and know I will be given proper medical attention. Thank you for taking me in on such short notice and for the prompt follow-up.