On May 1, 2017 The Spine Center will be moving into an Electronic Medical Record system (EMR) allowing us to provide better service to you and physicians. We will be transitioning key activities from paper to electronic management with a wide range of capabilities including electronic lab order management, ePrescribing, clinical documentation and document management. The EMR will allow physicians the ability to access patient information anytime, anywhere.
With the EMR system our clinicians can:
- Order tests and receive results electronically
- Write prescriptions and manage medications electronically
- Create radiology orders and, receive radiology results electronically
- Document a full patient encounter
- Scan/Import and manage paper documents, electronically
- Record and track patient demographics, history and health status
- Connect with our patients through a secure patient portal (TBD)
- Send clinical information to a patient’s personal health record (TBD)
- Securely share a patient’s health information across the medical community
We ask for your patience during this transition.While we hope that our changes is seamless to you, the process to fully implement the system may take several months. We apologize for any delays and inconveniences you may encounter.
The Spine Center.